A quiet retreat: welcome to your perfect getaway at Moonlight Bay Marina & Inn Rock Hall
Escape to Maryland’s Eastern Shore with undisturbed rest & relaxation by the water’s edge
The sun dances across the waves of Chesapeake Bay, signaling the arrival of another morning in paradise – and heralding another day of relaxation and tranquility. Wake up in a sumptuous bed and watch as the sun creeps through the windows, while you rise and stretch your legs and enjoy stunning views.
Your serene stay at Moonlight Bay Marina & Inn Rock Hall
At Moonlight Bay Marina & Inn Rock Hall you’ll find a variety of unique, bespoke and charming guest rooms perfect for a tranquil stay by the shores of Chesapeake Bay.
- Start your day with a delicious, full breakfast in our dining room while sea breezes mingle with the sound of waves lapping at the nearby shore
- Spend the day frolicking by the water, curled up in one of our inviting common areas with a good book or strike up a conversation while strolling through our lush, English gardens - our serene premises evokes the relaxation you crave in a getaway
- Settle into a refreshing sleep in your personal oasis – our guest rooms, that is. Elegantly furnished and featuring luxurious amenities, including private baths and featuring spectacular views
Relaxation, from sunrise to sunset
Nestled into the coastline in this serene locale at the water’s edge, find the rest and relaxation you need at our inn. Surrounded by a lovely English garden and Chesapeake Bay, breathe in the fresh breezes and crisp air while enjoying the bright sunshine and shimmering waters.
- Stroll the gravel paths of our gardens, rocky shores or wooden docks – an invigorating walk at our tranquil premises is the perfect way to unwind
- Curl up in the parlor, gazebo or wraparound porch with friends and immerse yourself in conversation - or simply catch up on that page-turner you’ve been waiting to delve into
- Join us for Afternoon High Tea from 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm, every day
Visit the Rock Hall Lodging Association for more information on the Rock Hall area.
6002 Lawton Ave
Rock Hall, Maryland, 21661, USA